Movie Viewings Online.
Minutes of Lebanese Cinematography Marvel.
Featured in over 164 countries.
Quick Facts About
Charbel, The Movie…
A few destinations for Saint Charbel friends
What others are saying
- "Thank you so very much for sharing this wonderful movie with us! I feel so inspired. I am from Mexico, and in my country he is one of the most revered Catholic saints. My mom often requests his intercession. I will try to follow his amazing example of humility, silence and faith to the best of my insignificant abilities. God bless you, Maronites!"Rosa Maria M.YouTube
- "I wish we could see more of his life. I love this saint very much, and I love this movie. Very good quality too. I wish I could have met him while he was alive. Oh how I would love to be drunk in God!"Peggy L.YouTube
- "The more I learn about Saint Charbel, the more I love him."Dr Taylor M.TaylorMarshall.com
- "Thank you for the knowledge about the life of Father Charbel, at least now I know his way of living. I've been in Saint Charbel chuch in Lebanon often times in 3 years of my stay in Beirut. Thank u Lebanon such a great honor visiting Saint Charbel Church at the top of the mountain. God bless everyone."Wilma C.YouTube
- “Charbel: the long-awaited documentary film on the life of the celebrated Lebanese Saint. Nabil Lebbos: a promissing young director, took on an important topic. He allowed his viewers to emphasis with the characters in the film and walk away with a sense of hope. See the film!”Films 'R UsMovie Premiere
Released in 2009
Film Location: Lebanon
Charbel, The Movie; is a spiritual legacy that belongs to anyone that has embraced Saint Charbel’s spirit in their day to day life. It is also an inspiration for all to embark on a journey of sharing, peace, humility and self-giving.