Charbel The Movie
– Charbel, The Movie
– Charbel, Le Film
– Charbel: Man, Hermit, Saint
Charbel is featuring the music of Teddy Nasr.
You will find on this page factual information and quick notes about Charbel, The Movie.
We hope you will enjoy your visit here and get inspired by the life and works of Saint Charbel.
The film producer; Roland Eid is always available for interviews and for sharing all that pertains to Charbel and to Saint Charbel. Please use our contact form to get in touch.
Days of Filming
250 + Participants
6 Hours of Stock Shot
Here is a selection of DVD jacket art files. You are free to download and reproduce them for your personal and commercial projects. Please give credit and a mention of the source on all adaptations you make of the work as follows.
Charbel is produced by Roland Eid. Visit Saint-Charbel.com for more information.
Suspendisse bibendum cursus luctus. Donec consequat malesuada felis at faucibus. Nulla dapibus malesuada libero, ut iaculis elit mattis quis. Sed nec dui tortor, ut venenatis libero. Etiam venenatis, nisl sit amet vestibulum molestie, nulla orci consequat leo, vitae commodo odio lectus vitae lacus. Morbi sed dictum diam. Aenean et ipsum eget leo auctor dignissim. Maecenas tincidunt dictum nibh, at interdum lorem interdum ut.
This is a text block. Click the edit button to change this text.
In December 2007, I decided to commemorate the life of the sacred Lebanese Saint in a movie production whose ultimate purpose is to spread the chronicle of his life and miracles across the globe.
Roland Eid, Producer
The magnitude of Charbel’s production required a significant number of actors, cast, and production associates to where, by the final shooting day, more than 400 four hundred people had taken part in the film.
You are free to:
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
for any purpose, even commercially.
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made.
You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
Charbel, The Movie produced by Roland Eid is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Charbel The Movie has been translated in 4 languages as of 2014. The film is now available with English, French, Spanish, and Ukranian sub-titles. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you wish to produce a new version of Charbel in your language.
- “Charbel: the long-awaited documentary film on the life of the celebrated Lebanese Saint. Nabil Lebbos: a promissing young director, took on an important topic. He allowed his viewers to emphasis with the characters in the film and walk away with a sense of hope. See the film!”Films 'R UsMovie Premiere
- "Thank you so very much for sharing this wonderful movie with us! I feel so inspired. I am from Mexico, and in my country he is one of the most revered Catholic saints. My mom often requests his intercession. I will try to follow his amazing example of humility, silence and faith to the best of my insignificant abilities. God bless you, Maronites!"Rosa Maria M.YouTube
- "Thank you for the knowledge about the life of Father Charbel, at least now I know his way of living. I've been in Saint Charbel chuch in Lebanon often times in 3 years of my stay in Beirut. Thank u Lebanon such a great honor visiting Saint Charbel Church at the top of the mountain. God bless everyone."Wilma C.YouTube
- "The more I learn about Saint Charbel, the more I love him."Dr Taylor M.TaylorMarshall.com
- "I wish we could see more of his life. I love this saint very much, and I love this movie. Very good quality too. I wish I could have met him while he was alive. Oh how I would love to be drunk in God!"Peggy L.YouTube
From a thriving and dynamic Lebanese Cinematographic Industry.
Roland Eid presents Charbel, The Movie “The life of Saint Charbel on big screen as...View profile
A graduate in Music Studies from Kaslik University and holder of a Film Director degree...View profile
Music for Charbel had to be composed with delicate purity, momentous grandeur, and intense passion....View profile
One of the Middle East’s leading all-digital facilities, VTR Beirut was entrusted to compile Charbel’s...View profile
The first digital audio studio in Lebanon providing Dolby 5.1 Surround effects of European quality...View profile